Murata Europe has announced its participation at CeBIT 2012, Hannover Messe, Germany, 6 – 10th March 2012 with stand demonstrations showcasing Murata innovations in everyday consumer electronics, healthcare technologies and energy efficiency. One of the many innovations on display will be Murata’s MAGICSTRAP RFID product family. Practical uses of this technology across the whole electronics value chain will be demonstrated together with system integration partners. Actual electronic products already incorporating this UHF RFID technology will be used in the demonstrations.With the world’s first capacitive coupling device, Murata will show how easily consumer devices can be charged without the need for cables. Other key demonstrations are a vital signs sensor, a miniature piezo-based blower/pump, a leaf grip remote controller application example using a touch pressure pad, and wireless connectivity modules used to facilitate, sense and control smart energy and home automation. Those interested in audio applications will be interested to see and hear audio coming from the demonstration of a completely flexible speaker.
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…