Acal has launched a new range of embedded power supplies from specialist manufacturer, SL Power, which features 90% efficiency and one of the smallest heat footprints in AC to DC conversion. The CINT1200 family comprises eight models with output voltages from 12V to 48V, and up to 200 watts of output power, from a wide input range of 90V to 264Vac. The space-saving CINT1200 AC to DC modules measure 3” (7.6cm) x 5” (12.7cm), with a height of just 1.3” (3.3cm), allowing them to easily fit into a 1U chassis.Designed to meet the stringent EMC requirements for industrial and information technology equipment (ITE) applications, the CINT1200 modules are HALT tested for durability and offer a 3 year warranty. The modules are CE marked in accordance with the low-voltage directive and are approved to ITE standards making them suitable for worldwide applications.
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…