TTI has announced two additions to Murata’s LQH series of wirewound power inductors that feature low profile, improved current saturation and low DC resistance. Both parts also feature full shielding to reduce magnetic flux leakage in order to enable low DC resistance and high inductance. These power inductors are ideal for power circuitry in audio-visual equipment and many other applications.
The LQH44P_J0 and LQH44P_P0 measure 4.0×4.0mm typical with maximum profile of 1.2 or 1.8mm respectively. The LQH44P_J0 comes in inductance values of 1.0 to 47μH; the 1.0μH part features rated current of 2.0A and low DC resistance of 0.048Ω. The LQH44P_P0 comes in inductance values of 1.0 to 22uH; the 1.0μH part features high rated current of 2.95A and very low DC resistance of 0.03Ω.
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…