Movea has collaborated with Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) to develop Movea’s MotionIC platform on UEI’s latest “UEI WaveMotion” remote control platform reference design.
The UEI WaveMotion remote control platform will be one of the first to integrate 3 axis accelerometer and 3 axis gyroscope technologies, which, combined with Movea’s SmartMotion technology, enable pixel accurate in-air pointing, advanced gesture recognition, 3D menu navigation and custom gesture based sign-on. For example, a flick, swipe, up and down, can be used to provide fast, intuitive menu control, more sophisticated gestures such as letters and numbers become inputs for shortcuts, and personalised gestures unlock user profile to give access personal features and preferences enabling easier navigation through menus and faster access to desired programs and applications.
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…