China Mobile is using the R&S CMW500 wideband radio communications tester from Rohde & Schwarz for TD-LTE testing.
China Mobile uses the R&S CMW500 in its Research Institute labs to perform RF tests on user equipment for time division LTE (TD-LTE).
Christian Leicher, President and COO of Rohde & Schwarz, is glad to be assisting China Mobile with test and measurement equipment. He says: “The Chinese market is very important for Rohde & Schwarz. We are proud to drive TD-LTE together with China Mobile, and expect the cooperation to be highly beneficial for both parties.”
The R&S CMW500 from Rohde & Schwarz is a flexible wideband radio communications tester that supports all common wireless communications standards in a single box. It is suitable for all phases in the development and production of chipsets and mobile wireless devices as well as for lab tests by network operators.
The China Mobile Research Institute performs measurements both in the lab and under real-world conditions. Since the beginning of 2011, it has already implemented TD-LTE test networks in six major cities: Shanghai, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Xiamen. Commercial operation is scheduled to start in 2012.
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…