All CSR’s products based on the CSR8600 wireless audio platform are now fully compliant with the Bluetooth 4.0 specification that enables Bluetooth low energy (BTle) functionality.
The CSR8670 flash based system-on-chip, the CSR8645/ 40 stereo ROM and CSR8620/10 Mono ROM platforms now enable OEMs who use them to promote their wireless voice and music products as being Bluetooth 4.0 compliant.
From next-generation TVs, connected home entertainment systems, sound bars and speakers to tablets, PCs and other mobile connectivity applications, the CSR8600 platform delivers a rich high-fidelity stereo audio experience and other connectivity features wirelessly through advanced Bluetooth 4.0 and Bluetooth low energy technologies.
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…