Alpha Wire has unveiled a German version of its website designed to reach an increasingly diversified customer base.
German-speaking customers are now able to access all existing website functions, including product filters, data sheet searches, sample requests, and product brochure downloads, in a more user-friendly manner.
“The German marketplace represents an incredibly diverse and expansive engineering and manufacturing community,” said Martin Hidegh, Regional Sales Manager for Germany, Austria, & Switzerland. “In order to ensure Alpha Wire is continuing to provide the best level of support possible for our customers and distributors around the world, we felt it was critical to offer all of the benefits of Alpha Wire’s website in German. Customers will be able to quickly find product information, data sheets, free samples and more all from AlphaWire.com.”
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…