Arasan has opened new sales offices in Berkshire, UK and Stockholm, Sweden.
The company says its new offices will focus principally on driving sales penetration, as Arasan continues to deepen its customer base and presence in Europe.
Arasan’s new UK office, in Berkshire, is headed by Micke Wersall, Sales Executive. Micke brings a distinguished track record of successful Sales and Marketing in the European Union. The UK office will provide sales and support to Arasan’s growing customer base in Europe.The sales office in Stockholm, Sweden will be staffed by Johan Gardelius, a well-known veteran in the IP and EDA industry in Europe. Johan has worked closely with Californian High-tech companies since 1978 and specialises in semiconductor technologies and EDA software.
“We are very excited to strengthen the Arasan brand even further in Europe. Arasan has a strong reputation for its Total IP solutions, always delivering standards based IP cores ahead of competition,” said Ron Mabry, Vice President of Worldwide Sales at Arasan Chip Systems. “This will further strengthen our ability to provide our customers with top quality silicon-proven IP products.”
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…