Mouser has finalised an exclusive international distribution agreement with Rowley Associates, a premier developer of integrated development environments for microcontrollers. Located in Dursley, UK, Rowley is a developer of integrated development environments for microcontrollers, and creator of the CrossWorks development environment and CrossConnect JTAG Adapters.
For designers looking for an integrated microcontroller development environment, Mouser says Rowley’s CrossWorks system represents the best. CrossWorks for ARM is a complete C/C++ and assembly code development system for ARM7, ARM9, XScale, and Cortex-M3 microcontrollers. It features the CrossStudio Integrated Development Environment, C/C++ and Assembler toolchain, CrossWorks C Library designed for embedded processor applications, and the CrossWorks Tasking Library, a multi-priority, pre-emptive, task switching and synchronisation facility.
CrossWorks for the Texas Instruments MSP430 and Atmel AVR microcontrollers will also be available through Mouser, as well as the CrossConnect JTAG adapter for ARM.
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…