Mouser has signed a global distribution agreement with ultra-low-power (ULP) RF specialist Nordic Semiconductor.
Mouser customers will now have access to Nordic’s portfolio of 433/868/915 MHz and 2.4GHz ISM band SoCs and transceivers, single chip ANT protocol solutions, and Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity ICs.
“At Mouser, we are committed to distributing technologically advanced products and Nordic’s long-standing reputation for innovation and performance enhances our value offering to design engineers and buyers worldwide,” says Russell Rasor, Mouser Vice President of Advanced Technology.
“Today’s digital devices are undergoing a fundamental shift… smartphones, tablets, TVs and even cars are serving as hub devices that capture data from small sensors that can monitor everything from footsteps, heart rate, blood pressure, traffic to house temperature. Nordic understands this shift and is focused on delivering world-class ULP wireless communication solutions that inspire future products.”
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…