Farnell has launched six new microsites that focus on the wireless, transportation, defence and aerospace, robotics, medical and instrumentation and measurement segments. These are in addition to the lighting, alternative energy and sensing microsites launched earlier this year.
Each microsite links to a range of products and information resources from leading manufacturers. These segment-specific solutions will help engineers research design alternatives, which can be implemented using the design kits, tools and services available on the Knode on element14.
On each microsite, engineers can expect to find information, product and design resources on a single platform. Engineers have access to product information, solutions content, video materials and tutorials, discussion groups and blogs. Featured solutions, design resources and product training videos assist engineers with the design and implementation of the most challenging systems, while simultaneously keeping them up to date with the latest innovations.
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…