Farnell has announced a collaboration with Eurocircuits to provide quick-turn bare board PCB prototyping services for its customers in Europe.
The PCB prototyping service will be available via the Knode on element14 allowing design engineers to quickly upload their design specifications for rapid turnaround of high-quality bare-boards. The service is also integrated with the CadSoft EAGLE PCB design tool – further increasing productivity and design flow integration.
Design engineers are always in need of a reliable, trusted PCB prototype supplier who not only has the technical expertise and dedicated equipment, but also the flexibility to handle time critical customer specifications and special design materials. As a specialist manufacturer of high-quality PCB prototypes, Eurocircuits is able to meet that demand while offering 48-hour turnaround at competitive prices.
The Knode on element14 is an intelligent online search and knowledge tool that helps design engineers select and buy the right solution for their design right from the start. It helps to improve speed to market, quality of both the design and prototype and provides a knowledgebase that helps engineers learn and design new technologies.
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…