Harting has opened a subsidiary in Saint Laurent (Quebec), Harting Canada, Inc., following a 25-year presence in North America.
Harting say they hope to highlight the importance of customers based there and aim to provide even better support in maximising their competitiveness in future.
Rolf Meyer, CEO of Harting Inc. of North America, said: “Now that we have a local presence, we want to position the company with a new focus on the Canadian market – not just as the leading brand for innovative solutions, but also as a local partner which provides the “best value” products in terms of quality, price, dependability and longevity.”
- TDK-Lambda’s NVM175 power supplies meet latest medical approvals
- NXP Cortex-M0 micros get more memory and package options
- ip.access releases next generation management tools for small cell layer
- Molex Picoflex connectors now available from TTI
- Second generation microscopy cameras now controlled via on-camera buttons
bunny evans (@bunnym… on Zytronic touch screens get Jap…